Farmers Market Positions
For inquiries please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or just call us at 858.200.7689 ext 5
Our Company: Nibble Chocolate is a chocolate maker in San Diego, CA. We make chocolate directly from the cocoa bean with lots of passion and always strive to provide a delicious, healthy, ethical and sustainable alternative for chocolate. We are an enthusiastic small team that is growing fast and is looking for a like-minded chocolate lover to be a part of our Nibble family to stay with us for the long-term and to help us take our company to the next level. What is a Chocolate Nibbler? A Chocolate Nibbler like the word implies loves to nibble on chocolate. In other words: Must love Nibble Chocolate! Such passion is the fuel that enables our team members to promote our products and represent our brand. A Professional Chocolate Nibbler is an outgoing Nibble Chocolate expert who knows everything about our chocolate making process, our values, our goals and our mission and who can easily and passionately communicate this message to our customers. This expert is also able to take the initiative to help us improve our ways by proving ideas, being involved and sincerely caring about our values as a business. This individual is also a foodie who appreciates real high-quality foods and takes pride in being socially responsible.
Our ideal candidate is:
- Passionate about chocolate, coffee and food!
- Responsible, punctual and reliable
- Outgoing and enthusiastic with a positive attitude
- Loves to sell and interact with customers
- Neat, organized and detail oriented
- Willing to learn and multi-task
- Focused and efficient in customer rush situations
- Eager to grow professionally and planning to stay for the long-term
Position Details: This is a diverse position for which the ultimate goal is to promote our brand and our values. Work assignments may shift around between the retail shop, the farmer’s markets and potentially our chocolate factory. Will need full availability on holidays and weekends. Need at least 20-25 hours per week.
- Farmers Markets or other Events: Approach and attract passing by customers to our booth to offer chocolate samples • Educate customers about our chocolate values, provide tastings and positively enhance the customer’s experience with a great attitude • Run the booth independently while maintaining it neat, clean and organized • Set up and tear down farmer’s market set.
- Sales and customer service experience
- Reliable transportation with ability to fit/carry Farmer’s Market set (Includes large canopy, tables, set up items and cooler with chocolate)
- Cell phone to process remote credit card payments
- Ability to lift and maneuver up to 61Lbs of weight (approximate weight of canopy)
- Availability for flexible scheduling, work holidays and weekends
- Ability to stand for long hours (up to 8)
- Valid driver’s license
Considerations: Please DO NOT apply to this position if you don’t feel comfortable approaching customers, selling, dislike dark chocolate or coffee, or are planning to move/change jobs in the near future.